Construction & Safety Manager
- Jimmy joined Hernandez Consulting & Construction in July 2015 with over 30 years of commercial and government experience.
- He is currently the Construction & Safety Manager who oversees field operations and safety issues for the company.
- Prior to joining Hernandez Consulting & Construction, Jimmy served as an Estimator, Project Manager, Sr. Project Manager, and a Vice President of Construction Resources for several large construction companies in the New Orleans Area.
- Jimmy handles specific issues on projects pertaining to quality control, safety, and overall issues with superintendents.
- Has experience overseeing large commercial construction projects including high rise renovations, schools, restaurants, hospitals, office renovations, municipal facilities, and some specialty projects.