- Pat Davis is the Operations Manager for Hernandez Consulting & Construction, and has been part of the Hernandez team for over 10 years.
- Over the last 10 years, Pat and his team have managed over $250M worth of construction and over 125 individual projects.
- Before becoming the Operations Manager, Pat had also previously filled the roles of Project Manager and Senior Project Manager at Hernandez.
- Pat grew up with a family in construction and real estate development and knew from an early age he would make a career in construction.
- Pat’s first experience in the construction industry dates back to 2005, when he began working as a CAD Draftsman for John A. Gross Architect in New Jersey.
- Pat holds a Bachelor of Science in Management from Tulane University with a minor in Architectural Studies. Pat is a Designated Design-Build Professional, as certified by the Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA).